Bad Credit? Get Approved with Rent to Own
Rent to Own Trailers: A Convenient and Affordable Way to Get the Trailer You Need
Are you looking for a trailer but don’t have the cash upfront? Rent to own trailers can be a great option for you. With rent to own, you can rent the trailer you need and then own it at the end of the lease period.
There are many benefits to renting to own a trailer. First, it is a more affordable option than buying a trailer outright. Second, it gives you time to save up for a down payment. Third, it allows you to try out the trailer before you buy it.
If you are considering rent to own a trailer, there are a few things you need to keep in mind. First, you may want to consider a regular loan if you have a good credit score. Second, you will need to make sure you can afford the monthly payments and the down payment. Third, you will want to fill out the rent to own application for approval.
Rent to own trailers can be a great way to get the trailer you need without breaking the bank. If you are considering this option, be sure to do your research and talk to one of our trailer sales representatives to go over the details about rent to own.
Types of Trailers Available for Rent to Own
There are many different types of trailers available for rent to own. Some of out most popular types include:
- Enclosed cargo trailers: These trailers are perfect for hauling large items such as furniture, appliances, and sporting goods.
- Utility trailers: These trailers are perfect for hauling tools, equipment, and supplies.
- Dump trailers: These trailers are perfect for hauling construction debris and other heavy materials.
- Landscape trailers: These trailers are perfect for hauling landscaping materials such as mulch, rocks, and plants.
- Car hauler trailers: These trailers are perfect for hauling cars, motorcycles, and other vehicles.
- Equipment trailers: These trailers are perfect for hauling large pieces of equipment such as tractors, backhoes, and excavators.
How to Get Started with Rent to Own
Once you have found a trailer that fits your needs and you are ready to get started, the process is fairly simple. Our trailer sales representative will text you a rent to own agreement to sign. The lease agreement will outline the terms of the agreement, such as the auto monthly payments, the down payment, and the purchase price.
Once you have signed the lease agreement, you will be able to start using the trailer. At the end of the lease period, you will have the option to purchase the trailer. If you do not purchase the trailer, you will need to return it to the Ron’s Toy Shop, Inc.
Rent to Own Trailers: A Great Option for Many People
Rent to own trailers can be a great option for many people. If you are looking for a more affordable way to get the trailer you need, rent to own may be the right option for you.
Ron’s Toy Shop has teamed up with several resources to offer financing or rent to own options that best fit your needs. Please review the following options. Please feel free to call (603) 669-9682 ext. 3 or 4 with any questions about how to finance your new trailer.
- Personal and small business loans
- Equipment financing solutions for all business customers, great or bad credit
- Customers choose the payment and lease term that best fits their budget.
- Fast Process
- Instant approvals up to $25,000
- No hard credit pull – Risk free application and zero impact to your personal credit score.
- Customer’s lease payments may be fully tax deductible as a business expense
- $0 down*
APPLY ONLINE to get started
*$0 down on principle and interest, taxes and doc fees due upon receiving trailer