CURT Trailer Hitches
CURT Manufacturing, LLC is a Wisconsin based company offering the broadest application coverage of top-quality receiver hitches. CURT trailer hitches are simply the most durable and attractive hitch on the market. You won’t find better quality and value anywhere!
- WeatherTite™ construction prevents rusting from the inside out by sealing the main body of the hitch.
- Precision manufacturing with robotic welding for superior fit and strength.
- Receiver tubes have an open back end to allow for easy cleaning and for dirt and moisture to pass through and not get trapped, as is common with other brands of hitches.
- All CURT hitches come with mounting hardware and installation instructions.
- CURT is the only hitch company in the industry that mechanically de-scales all the hitches before applying a thick powder coat finish, which is baked on for a high-gloss, smooth surface that resists corrosion and abrasion.
- Class I and II hitches include the ball mount, pin and clip.
- Some class III hitches are available in custom colors.
- Select class III hitches are available in square tube and round tube design.
- All hitches covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
- CURT T-Connectors (wiring harness) use superior Surface Mount Technology (SMT) for enhanced mechanical performance under stressful towing conditions.
Multi-Fit Trailer Hitches (9)
RV Trailer Hitches (5)
Weld-On Trailer Hitches (3)
Class 4 Trailer Hitches (36)
Class 5 Commercial Duty Trailer Hitches (21)
Class 5 Xtra Duty Trailer Hitches (49)
Class 1 Trailer Hitches (2063)
Class 2 Trailer Hitches (810)
Class 3 Trailer Hitches (384)
Front Mount Hitches (94)